Friday, August 28, 2026

We Separate in Peace

 I  Am a Host of God, who you are in, just as He or She is in You. and as i am the coming of God and Cesar. who said: ": I can not cease the thought of this day returning to Heaven and Earth the day that my brother Jesus had returned beside our Kingdom of Hevenly Saints and unto this daay i am the Father of my Heaven when some needs our attention, we nothing but Mortls tha thold on to God in an extreme way thaa tGod had promise this day unto our children and thier children, I m not upset tht We could see the times hed but we hd given everything to its own. Now I leave this last note to Heaven, so that one day we would understand how We treat the one Who had sacrificed all thier heart unto a time that We would understand to our own. And let it not disfigure your face, but bring a smile upon its own head as a crown that had been given to you in such a day that night had shortened to noon, and the stars had fallen before who had taken thier places on earth." and i, who had the spirit of Christ within Me, as to show you what God had done for us today. nd to whom I was in spirit to show those who walked upon this earth before Me and those who are before these times, that had awakened in our hands when the day was slipping away, they had caught what We were about to forget about those who cared for Us tody and prepared this day to our own beside God. are We not the children of God's kingdom the hope of everything remaining and the gift of those children who are coming in fashion to thy Heaven on earth. as broadway to Heaven to your next place that God had chosen from the dy tha twe believed in THEM nd the day tha twe had believed in ourselves. That day the two would all return from the dust of this earth and emerge into the flesh of our ancestors and the flesh of our creators. We are one with God, the Greater Generation, and the Spirit of God. Who guides us into infinity and who gives us peace as we separate the Heavens above, 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We Separate in Peace

 I  Am a Host of God, who you are in, just as He or She is in You. and as i am the coming of God and Cesar. who said: ": I can not ceas...